Microsoft Certified Learning Partner
MicroTechPoint, LLC was established in 2012 by Brian Alderman, forming the company with the foundation of a solid technical background as well as clear business direction. Brian's goal is to help others as they expand their technical knowledge by providing various outlets of learning and expertise.
MicroTechPoint has the relevant information and resources that you've been looking for. We offer products and services that will help you be successful utilizing SharePoint, Office 365, and SQL Server. Whether you're looking to improve your current situation or start off on the right foot, MTP is the company to talk to for training and consulting.
Understanding your options is free, and prevents lost time and poor morale. Often misused, under-used, or broken technology can be very costly. So contact us today to discuss your current project, situation, and goals.
CEO / Founder
Brian's Biography Highlights:
- Microsoft MVP, MCT, MCSE, MCSA
- Working in Microsoft technology for over 25 years
- Technical author of several books
- Several Microsoft certifications
- Courseware developer
- SharePoint instructor on Administration and Power Users
- Office 365 instructor on Administration and Power Users
- Speaks at an average of 15 conferences annually
- Masters of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Successfully managed various technical projects and people
MCT, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP: SQL 2005/2008 Database Administrator, MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010, MCTS: MOSS 2007 - Configuration and MCTS: WSS 3.0 – Configuration