TimeAll times CST Central Time
Advanced Power Apps and Power Automate for Office 365
This instructor led hands-on course is designed to help students get the most out of their “seeded” Office 365 license for Power Apps and Power Automate. This 3-day course will focus on building canvas apps using data sources in SharePoint, Excel, and OneDrive. You will learn advanced techniques that go well beyond the general knowledge available through free training and videos on the Internet.
This course is intended for users who wish to have an understanding on advanced topics available in Microsoft Power Apps and Power Automate in Office 365.
At Course Completion
- Create custom integrated forms for SharePoint lists
- Use built-in Flows in SharePoint
- Manage large data sources with delegable functions
- Work with complex DateTime values
- Leverage offline data capabilities
- Design Apps that adapt to different devices, layouts, and orientations
- Create complex Approval Flows
- Build Flows that run on a schedule
- Pass data between Power Apps and Power Automate